Monday, November 16, 2009

My new book

I have been trying to finish a book I've been working on for about 5 years now and from what I can see in the marketplace the likes of it do not exist so I know it will most likely be received well.  I have already torn up or deleted work on the first draft which took about 6 months to outline, research and sketch and have moved on to what I feel is a better outline with more concise content.  I am not going to release the name of the book as I am awaiting copyright status but, I was wondering if there was anyone who has some publishing experience as I have a million questions.  It will be a self published book but the process seems quite involved so any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
To be honest, I never thought it would get off the ground but now that I am close it's a great feeling to catch a glimpse of what the finished product might look like.
So, to all you cats in the ether...peace!
DD

No comments: